Family law

Family Law Services


Legal Separation

If you’re not sure you want to file for divorce, you can file for a legal separation.  In a legal separation, you can divide marital property and debts, and receive a decree of legal separation.  Parties may still receive death benefits, insurance, pension, etc. under a legal separation.

Establish/enforce Child Support

Besides preparing divorce/separation documents, Westside Legal Documents, LLC can also assist you with modification and/or enforcement of custody, parenting time, and child support.  Petition to enforce child support- Is your ex not paying child support? You can petition the court to enforce the support order. The court may order the ex’s wages garnished, find them in contempt and order sanctions or incarceration, or sign an order of judgment.

stop child support

We can also prepare documents to stop child support payments after children have attained the age of 18. These payments do not stop automatically.


We can assist you with the preparation, filing, and serving of your divorce documents.  Arizona has a 60-day required waiting period from time of service on the respondent before you can submit your final paperwork to the court, or attend your final hearing.

Prenuptial Agreement

If you wish to protect your assets, we can prepare a Prenuptial Agreement prior to your marriage.  If you are significantly wealthier than your future spouse, will come into money after marriage, or own a business, and you don’t wish the other party to be entitled to your assets, a Prenuptial Agreement may be a good option.

Name Change

Do you want to legally change your name and/or the name on your birth records? Westside Legal Documents, LLC can assist you with filing a Petition for Name Change. You will need to submit a copy of your original birth certificate, notice any interested parties, and attend a court hearing.

Post Decree Actions

We can establish, enforce or modify Legal Decision Making (Custody), Parenting Time and Child Support.  We can assist you in collecting child support from a prior order or modify your parenting time from a previous order.

Life events can be overwhelming and stressful. Let us take the burden off your shoulders, and provide you with peace of mind.