Real Estate

REal Estate Services

There are several real estate documents we are able to assist you with.  We can help you with a simple Quit Claim Deed when both parties agree to make the change.  We can help prepare a Beneficiary Deed so you may leave a property to a loved one after you pass.  There are several other deeds we would be happy to prepare for you.

Quit Claim Deed

Westside Legal Documents, LLC can assist you in preparing a Quit Claim Deed to add or delete persons to the deed on your propertywhen both parties agreeWe can also prepare a Quit Claim Deed to add your property to the name of your Living Trust to keep it out of probate.

promissory note

A Promissory Note is used to convey a promise by an individual to pay a certain sum of money to another person at a specified time and date.  There may be other criteria in the Note such as penalty fees, interest, etc. 

disclaimer deed

A Disclaimer Deed may be used to show a spouse is claiming no interest in a property owned by the other.

deed of trust

In real estate in the United States, a deed of trust or trust deed is a deed wherein legal title in real property is transferred to a trustee, which holds it as security for a loan (debt) between a borrower and lender. The equitable title remains with the borrower.

beneficiary deed

Beneficiary Deeds will allow you to leave your property to a loved one after you pass.

Deed of Release and full reconveyance

This deed is used when the private lender has been paid in full regarding a Deed of Trust.  This shows the Deed of Trust has been paid in full and the property is now lien free.

Life events can be overwhelming and stressful. Let us take the burden off your shoulders, and provide you with peace of mind.